30 setembro 2016

PWM #1 - The last week of September





















Some months ago I said that I wanted to start planning my life more and for it, I would use my Kikki K planner that I bought last year. The thing is... I just said it and then, I didn't do it LOL
But this week I decided to register how my pages looked like at the end of the week. I will be very honest, it is very difficult to decorate pages, because here in Brazil is not so easy to find nice stickers to use like those american girls do it. I wish I could buy lots of different stickers at Etsy, but I know that If I buy it, I would wait forever to see those stickers in my hands.
But, anyways, I used what I had, and that was some decotapes from Daiso, some stickers that I bought two years ago on Aliexpress and the stickers that came with my Kikki K personal. 
I will try to find some printable stickers and find a place to print them, but let me say that I didn't like my week spread. I thought I had too much space for the weekend activities and less space for my weekday activities. I will probably change this next week and I don't know if I am going to do a month spread for October, I'll think about it tomorrow.

I don't know if this is going to be a weekly kind of post, but I hope I can update you more on my planning addiction.

See you guys soon
Thais Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário