04 agosto 2016

The Magician's Nephew - Narnia #1



So, one of this mornings from the month of July, I wasn't in the mood to read anything to serious and then I looked at my 2016 reading goals' list and I remembered that I decided to read Narnia this year, but as usual I didn't even started it, I read lots of different things that weren't on my goals and the list of excuses goes on... LOL

But I started the first pages and when I saw it, I was almost at the end of the story. The magician's nephew present us to the world of Narnia, and also how kids are able to believe on things that adults are always questioning, specially when we are talking about faith.

Christian's principals are obviously there. We can see the theory of how the world was created by the powerful Aslan and how the creatures who lived there devoted their lives to live in peace and to love and respect all Aslan's creations.



As I am not devoted to religion, I can say that this reading is for everybody, even though you don't like discussing faith for example. And one of the things that I like the most is where the stories take place. The fast paced way that CS Lewis describes it all is amazing! It's fast so kids won't get bored, and at the same time, it is well explained, as a result we can create picutes of everything that surround the characters, without feeling that we are stuck in the narrative.

To sum up, I recommend this reading, and some posts ago, in my first video for the blog, I said that I've already finished the second book too, so probably, this week I will update you, and I hope to register my opinion about all the books. 

I hope you guys liked it,
Thais Okubaro

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário